Cincinnati State hired emersion DESIGN as Campus Sustainability Consultants to facilitate their President’s Climate Commitment Committee meetings and to assist in applying for sustainable campus storm water control funding. Multiple meetings of key stakeholders were facilitated to engage multiple departments of the College including students and administration. emersion DESIGN also assisted the college in developing and modeling the schools greenhouse gas emissions inventory for use in measuring and setting goals for carbon neutrality. Funding for sustainable stormwater control strategies has been granted through MSD grant programs, and emersion DESIGN has facilitated group discussions regarding strategy and completed the grant application on behalf of the school.
- Today is #NationalJoeDay! We'd like to give a shout out to our favorite "joe" as in a cup of...because, well... http://t.co/VtpZqSoylP
- There's still time to get discounted tickets to hear our own Chad Edwards give the keynote at the Mid-West... http://t.co/v4fsRUsbzx
- RT @nikki8knitter: @EmersionDesign is hiring a marketing coordinator. PM me 4 details. Innovative environment. Fun people. Room to grow. Pls RT #hiring
- RT @Workbar: Big ups to member @shawnhesse for getting himself (and us!) featured in the most recent @BostonArch! #getem http://t.co/VI20UTjruH
- RT @nikki8knitter: I'm hiring a marketing coordinator for @EmersionDesign Cincinnati. PM for details. Pls retweet. #hiring #A/E/C